A one day summit will be held at Living Streams Church in Phoenix on October 5, 2012 called “Caring for Our Children and Youth – when hungry, when in foster care, when in school.” The event will feature keynote speakers ArizonaSERVES Chair Dr. Terry M. Crist and Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton. Practical workshops and community solutions all designed for connecting the faith community to the needs of our children in youth.
Primary focus will be given to childhood hunger, foster care, and “adopting” schools.
Who should attend?
- Organization/Ministry leaders looking for greater impact
- Individuals and families looking for greater impact
- Anyone who is looking to help hungry children
- Anyone who is looking to help foster children and their families
- Anyone who is looking to help children along side of school administrators and teachers
- Anyone interested in better connections to existing systems of care for children
While the event is FREE, registration is required.